VIP Access to 2021 Arts Festival Comes with Variety of Perks
Last updated 2/11/2021 at 3:48pm
Fifty years of fine arts excellence will be celebrated Feb. 19-21 at the 2021 Citizens Bank & Trust Lake Wales Arts Festival. With over 50 exhibiting artists, live music, and some of the best food from across Central Florida, the Lake Wales Arts Council is aiming to provide VIP guests with the best fine arts experience in Florida.
The arts council is working hard to develop a strategy to follow CDC, local, state and federal health guidelines to keep everyone safe.
Those supporting the arts by purchasing VIP access will receive a variety of perks throughout the festival, including:
• Private happy hour event from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday, Feb. 19 at the Lake Wales Arts Center featuring past Lake Wales Arts Festival award-winning artists, live music, and catered hors d'oeuvres. Come meet some of the returning award winning artists as they compete at this year's festival.
• Admission into a VIP lunch from noon to 2 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 20 on the Shores of Lake Wailes. This includes food, beverage, and access to a special VIP seating area.
• One admission per wristband to the 50th celebration/Art-B-Que event from 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 20 on the Shores of Lake Wailes. VIP access includes early admission, food (Blue Dog BBQ), drinks (Grove Roots Brewing /Wine), and socially-distanced luxury lounge seating. Get in before the mad-dash for food and relax while celebrating 50 years of the Lake Wales Arts Festival.
• Admission to a VIP ice cream social from noon to 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 21 on the Shores of Lake Wailes. VIP admission includes access to the VIP luxury seating area and unlimited ice cream & beverages.
• Free sodas, water, and popcorn at the Lake Wales Arts Council information booth all weekend long.
• Special VIP parking near the entrance to the festival
VIP tickets are $100 for adults and $25 for children under age 12. They can be purchased online at https://centralfloridatix.com/events/lake-wales-arts-festival-vip-access-2-19-2021