Lake Wales Chamber Hosts Western-Style Gala
Event Happens Friday, November 19
Last updated 11/11/2021 at 4:02pm
Feel like a rodeo cowgirl or cowboy sometimes? Here's your big chance to get out those rhinestones and boots and sparkle your way across a dance floor.
The Lake Wales Area Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Council is inviting the public to attend their annual Awards Gala, Friday, November 19, 2021 at Lake Ashton Country Club Ballroom. The Country-Western themed gala will a judging for best cowboy and cowgirl or western themed outfit. Admission tickets for the 5:30 pm. festivities are $75 per person, and include dinner and special entertainment.
Attendees will witness a host of awards presentations, including:
• The Jerry Miller Community Leadership Award: Tony Mathewson – Lake Wales Soccer Club
• Public Servant of the Year: Zailet Suri – City of Lake Wales
• Community Service Organization: Lake Wales Soccer Club
• The Carl F. Durso Award for Excellence in Business:
• AdventHealth Lake Wales (large business)
• All Veterans Center, Inc. (small business)
The highly anticipated Citizen of the Year Award is also to be announced at the event.
The Chamber is requesting that anyone wishing to attend RSVP by Friday, November 12th. For sponsorship opportunities or ticket information, please contact the Chamber Office at 863-676-3445, via email [email protected], or visit the Chamber website.