⸮ƨiʜT bɒɘЯ υoY nɒƆ - Contest Offers Great Prizes to Clever News Readers!
Prize Packages Hidden Around Lake Wales Area
Last updated 2/14/2023 at 1:09pm
LakeWalesNews.net is offering readers a chance to claim one of several prize packages worth up to $100 or more in a fun contest that will be published on the website during February.
Prizes will include valuable gift certificates from area businesses, event tickets to the annual Strawberry Festival, and other prizes. All you need to do to win is become a detective!
Clues to the mystery locations where prize packages can be claimed will be published on the pages of the News for sharp-eyed sleuths. The rules for the contest are simple and require only a bit of thought.
At the end of select new stories posted within the various sections of the news site beginning February 8, readers will find a notice of the "Prize Clue." Collect and decipher the clues and determine where the prize can be collected. Go to that location and say "I read Lake Wales News because Communication Builds Our Community." You will then receive a prize claim form. Complete the prize claim and we will promptly contact you to deliver your prize package.
Prizes will be awarded to winners as the puzzle is solved and entry submitted at each mystery prize location. The contest will end when all prizes have been awarded.
The prizes will include passes to the popular Strawberry Festival which runs from March 2 through 12 in Plant City. Multiple popular bands will appear during the event.
CONTEST RULES AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Only one (1) winner per contest unless otherwise specified.
New Day Market Research, its staff and owners reserve sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning contests and interpretation of contest rules.
By entering any contest run by New Day Market Research, you agree to abide by the following terms.
How To Enter/Eligibility
• No purchase is necessary to enter our contests.
• Only one (1) contest winner per family.
• Contestants must be over 18 years of age and a legal resident of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia to enter unless otherwise specified.
• New Day Market Research staff, family members, associates, advertisers and their employees are ineligible to participate.
• Prizes must be claimed in person at the location identified through the clues offered by LakeWalesNews.net. The game will conclude when all prizes have been claimed.
• Each winner is required to provide their legal name, residence address, telephone and email contact information at the time the prize is claimed. Without this information the prize cannot be delivered to the winner.
• If a winner cannot be reached after a reasonable amount of effort has been made to notify the winner of the prize, the winner forfeits his/her rights to the winning prize. If an email returns undeliverable, the winner forfeits his/her rights to the prize.
• Winners will receive their prize packages via US Mail unless other arrangements are made at the time they are contacted.
• While we do send emails requesting follow-up information to each winner, New Day Market Research assumes no responsibility to ensure winner response.
• No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize. Void outside the State of Florida and where prohibited by law. All decisions of New Day Market Research are final. By entering or competing, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these contest rules and the final decisions of New Day Market Research.
• All prizes distributed to winners are the sole responsibility of the prize donor(s).
• New Day Market Research reserves the right to cancel contests at any time for any reason.
• New Day Market Research reserves the right to modify the dates and/or terms of contests at any time without prior notice.
• Contests are subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and shall be governed by Illinois law. By participating, entrants agree that Iowa courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to the contest or sweepstakes and agree that Bremer County, Iowa shall be the venue for the same.
• Prizes may not be substituted or transferred by any contest/sweepstakes winner unless specified in the contest details and a winner may not receive cash redemption equal to the value of the prize in lieu of the prize.
• New Day Market Research reserves the right to substitute alternate prizes of equal or comparable value.
• Prizes are offered "as is" with no written, express, or implied warranty. New Day Market Research is not responsible for replacing prizes resulting from damage prior to, during or after shipping or events beyond the control of New Day Market Research.
• New Day Market Research is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, misdirected, mutilated or incomplete entries.
• Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the contest will be disqualified. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES ALL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY ENTRANT ATTEMPTING TO DO SO TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING REPORTING SUCH ACTIVITIES TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES WHICH MAY RESULT IN OR LEAD TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
• New Day Market Research reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude a contest should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
• In the event a contest is canceled prematurely for any reason, New Day Market Research will use reasonable efforts to pick an alternate winner, but in the event an alternate winner cannot be determined, the prize(s) will not be awarded..
• Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners name, city, state, and winning entry for promotional purposes.
• Contest entry constitutes permission to use winning submissions on LakeWalesNews.net website without further compensation. Furthermore, entry constitutes permission to archive your winning entries indefinitely on any webpage on this website.
• Contestants agree that the sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning contests and interpretation of contest rules are at the sole discretion of New Day Market Research, its owners, and its staff.
New Day Market Research, its owners, its staff, its affiliates, its advertisers, and its prize donors are not liable or responsible for:
• any claims, damages, losses, injuries, or death including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, any contest, including entry and participation in any contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes.
• entries that do not follow guidelines.
• entries and responses to winner notifications that are illegible, incomplete, late, lost, misdelivered, marked postage-due, or undeliverable.
• any technical or human errors, malfunctions, failures, etc. resulting in participation of contests.
New Day Market Research, its owners, staff, affiliates, and advertisers are not liable or responsible for:
• prizes that are lost in the mail, arrive damage, are defective, or have other unforeseen problems.
• substituting another prize in lieu of the original prize.
We will not sell your address or personal information. Your address is required so that the contest sponsor may send your prize, should you win.